Friday, January 30, 2009

Antidote to the Devil's Accusations

What is the antidote to the enemy's accusations? The breastplate of righteousness. As we wear it, we hear the truth of God in our hearts each time Satan slings an arrow of accusation at us: "I am with you" (Isaiah 41:10; 43:1-2; Matthew 28:20b). "Do not be troubled. I have every thing under control" (Psalm 115:3). "Believe in Me. I'll get you there" (John 14:1-3; Philippians 1:6). "Don't give up. It's difficult right now, but My plan is working" (Jeremiah 29:11-13; Romans 8:28-29). As we listen to the truth of God, spoken in our hearts from memorized Scriptures, the Spirit's voice, and friends in the local church, Satan is sent running. His accusations have no power against the truth, so long as we believe the truth and reject his words. Dr. Ken Copley is available for counseling, conferences, and local church meetings.

1 comment:

  1. I love the L-rd. I wont let the devil accuse me o take me away from my saviors kingdom.

    ReplyDelete