Monday, January 19, 2009

Jesus Saves

The Son of God came into the world to save sinners. He came to the lost with the powerful message of salvation. He took this message of life to the children of Israel. "He came to His own (the lost sheep of Israel) and His own received Him not, but to them who received Him to them gave He the authority to become sons of God." The message of salvation is as relevant today as it was in Jesus day. He still "Seeks to save those who are lost." The most important message we will ever share is the message of salvation. The truth is “He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.”- 1 John 5:12. A life void of eternal life is a life wasted. Jesus said of Judas "It would have been better if he had never been born." On November 5, 1968 I cried out to God and asked Him to forgive my sins and come into my life, He did just that, and gave me a new life. "The old was gone, the new had come." (II Cor. 5:17). Now my life is in His hands, my future belongs to Him. He was the one I will walk with and talk with and trust. My walk has been far from perfect, but God has always been faithful to me. He stood there waiting when my heart has been hard. He has been faithful to discipline me when I desperately need correction. The Lord will always love me perfectly with all His heart, and He faithfully reminds me of His great love toward me. I am convinced the only life worth living is one totally yielded to the Lord. Dr. Ken Copley is available for counseling, conferences, and local church meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment